Times are pretty rough right now if you have a business that centers on automobile care and maintenance. With “pump pain” causing people to seriously cut back on the amount of driving do that takes a big chunk out of every business that caters specifically to motorists. Car washes, gas stations, body shops, oil change service stations and more are all feeling the pinch of higher fuel prices.
In a situation like that, you need to make the most of every motorist who passes by your shop – you need to get as many people in the door as you possibly can, and without spending much money. An outdoor programmable LED sign is a great choice for doing this – it combines long-lasting service, low energy costs, and nearly unlimited opportunities for reuse!
- Advertise your specials in style. Programmable LED signs are able to provide more visibility along highways than any other form of illuminated sign. Drivers will see your specials from further off. You can also add effects, transitions, and other animations to make the sign even more eye-catching!
- Provide easy traffic control. If you need people driving their cars to specific places, such as into service bays, an outdoor scrolling LED display is just the thing to guide them around. Smaller outdoor signs can be used for guidance markers and speed control, while larger signs can keep waiting motorists updated on bay openings.
- Change messages throughout the day. You don't get the same kinds of drivers passing by at all times of day, right? With LED signage, you can set up a schedule of messages that run throughout the day, updating them to fit whoever is driving by at the moment. Appeal to morning commuters and daytime shoppers with different offers! You get far more flexibility than with traditional signs.
- Post new messages at any time. With the QUIK Trigger software package, you can interrupt the standard message scheduling instantly with new information whenever you need, then have the system return to the original program. This makes it a breeze to let customers know when their turn has come.
- Signs can be taken indoors, too! Some self-contained LED signs are portable, and can be moved from curbside to indoor usage as needed. LED signs have numerous indoor uses as well. They're a great alternative to a traditional message board, or can hold a veritable menu of products and services which are on sale.
- Save Money. If you're still skeptical, know that these signs can save you money numerous ways. They use 1/10 as much power as an incandescent light bulb, and less than neon signs as well. They also require virtually no maintenance after installation, meaning you never have to send someone out to update the sign in person – an often costly liability.
No matter how you use them, an Adaptive outdoor scrolling LED display is a great investment for your business. It'll pay off in the lean months to come!