In our experience, most businesses are interested in an illuminated sign that captures the attention of customers driving by.
Outdoor LED ticker display are displays which are used for providing live information relating to one field.
We understand the confusion. 2 quotes for the same sign can vary widely. There are various rules that must be followed by every sign manufacturer:
- The cost of a sign depends on its size and complexity. More complicated signs cost more.
- Free-standing signs can vary from $150 to $400 per square foot depending on complexity.
- The cost per square foot goes up with complexity, but goes down with size.
What do we mean by “complexity”? Complexity can be understood by upgrading from a fixed sign to a changeable letter sign to a sign with electronic messaging. Although complexity adds cost, it can improve your sign’s visibility, flexibility, and the perceived quality of your brand.
Indoor Tickers Display are used in office,colleges, malls, schools and so on. These tickers tapes are used for displaying activities about that particular organization or firm such as in schools and colleges.
Still not sure what an outdoor business sign should cost? Here are some examples you can use as a guide.
A $5,000 Sign
This 5×7’ monument sign as shown is constructed of industrial-grade aluminum with either acrylic panels or a combination of vinyl lettering & digitally printed graphics. This sign is able to provide many years of service before any maintenance is required. It is double sided, so it can be seen by cars traveling in both directions. Cost is kept down by using ground-mounted indirect lighting.
A $10,000 Sign
A 6×8′ double-sided pylon sign is larger and taller, that’s why it needs bigger footings and support columns to handle the additional wind-load. It features extruded aluminum construction and hinged face frames for ease of maintenance. In cold weather states, this sign would be internally lighted with T12 cold weather, fluorescent lamps powered by energy-efficient electronic ballasts. The faces are digitally printed in full color on vinyl with a 3/16” thick Lexan backing. They can easily be replaced if the business name changes or the building gets a new tenant. The bottom half of the sign has 3 tracks for 6” changeable copy letters.
A $28,000 Sign
This 10×7’ tall double-sided, internally-lit sign is also fabricated from aluminum, but has many custom features. This makes use of internal LED lighting, and real bowling balls. The stone-effect base is value engineered from aluminum covered with digitally printed vinyl to give an upscale look at a lower cost than real masonry.
An additional upgrade could be remote off-site access to allow one operator to change the text or video on signs at multiple store locations.
What is Included in the price of a sign?
Regardless of the price, all of the features below are included in the cost of a business sign:
- Local codes must be checked before the design process starts
- Professional design by sign designers that understand readability at different traffic speeds & distances
- Detailed proposals with all specifications clearly listed
- A dedicated permitting department insures full code compliance and all required inspections
- Installation by sign technicians that hold State of Michigan Sign Specialists Licenses
- All backed up by a warranty to give piece of mind