Christmas and new year is around the corner and although it can seem hard to gift investors and traders with a suitable gift item, gifting them something meaningful may be the answer. The question is what should you gift an investor who can afford pretty much anything?How about capturing the sentiment by gifting them novelty items such as sleeping masks with green dollar signs printed on them? It’s the little things like these that can grab their attention. An investor wants to stay up to date with stock market always. So a led ticker tape display is a great product to gift a client or friend you know well. Mentioned below are a few gifts for financial advisors, investors and traders that can bring a smile upon their face!
- While useful products like stock ticker and financial tickers serve great purpose, these type of products are even more appreciated by full-time investors since every second counts for them and a regular update is all they need.
- Many investors work mostly from their homes or are sports fanatics as well. So, if you are well acquainted with such an investor or stock trader, gifting him a Led sports ticker display or an Indoor Ticker display may seem as a good idea.
- Another very suitable gift to add to the sentiment of stock traders is a vintage stock certificate since they are a perfect rarity in today’s day and age. A stock trader who is a collector of rare items will get psyched on receiving a physical stock certificate and shall remember you forever since these are issued by very few companies and will mean even more to him when you gift him one that pertains to his most favorite thing. If he loves cars, then a stock certificate from an original sports car manufacturing company would be neat. So, if you want to get into the good books of any financial advisor or investor, this would be the item to gift them.
- It is a wise choice to offer practical gifts that can actually add value to the investor in his/her business. Say, you are a financial advisor and gift one of your most valued clients an investment in a stock or exchange-traded fund, this will serve the purpose of your job very well since most investors highly prefer fractional shares as gifts according to research. Moreover, you have the choice of gifting shares in ETF, saving bonds, certificates of deposit, fixed income mutual funds or corporate funds.
- Knowledge is never enough, no matter how great an investor one might be. So, if you can lay your hands on a rare and really informative investors guide book, this shall really please an investor who loves to read or even investors who like to collect novelty items. Try and get your hands on books like The Intelligent Reader, Extraordinary Popular Delusions or Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
So, try gifting thoughtfully since what matters is the thought behind the gift.